| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Itapeva in October is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly dry. Circa 116.2mm (4.6in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 13:01 long with an average length of 12:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Itapeva October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Itapeva, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Itapeva:
- Catanduva, Brazil - 313.3 kms (194.7 miles) N
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 141.8 kms (88.1 miles) NW
- Londrina, Brazil - 242.6 kms (150.7 miles) WNW
- Maringa, Brazil - 317.9 kms (197.5 miles) W
- Campo Mourao, Brazil - 354 kms (220 miles) W
- Castro, Brazil - 146.2 kms (90.9 miles) SW
- Curitiba, Brazil - 167.6 kms (104.2 miles) SSW
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 256.3 kms (159.3 miles) SSW
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 335.8 kms (208.7 miles) SW
- Indaial, Brazil - 329.7 kms (204.9 miles) S
- Franca, Brazil - 406.4 kms (252.6 miles) NNE
- Sao Simao, Brazil - 306.5 kms (190.4 miles) NNE
- Machado, Brazil - 396.1 kms (246.2 miles) NE
- Sao Carlos, Brazil - 238.1 kms (148 miles) NNE
- Campos Do Jordao, Brazil - 363 kms (225.6 miles) ENE
- Ubatuba, Brazil - 392.5 kms (243.9 miles) E
- Sao Paulo, Brazil - 236.1 kms (146.7 miles) ENE
- Santos, Brazil - 260.8 kms (162.1 miles) E
- Paranagua, Brazil - 178.1 kms (110.7 miles) SSE
- Florianopolis, Brazil - 405.3 kms (251.8 miles) S